And when you thought you already clean everything and kept your things tidy, here comes roaches roaming around your house, dishes and even food. Roaches are the most disgusting and scary looking critters that you can find on every part of the world.
The most familiar roach is the German Roach, they love to live where we people live. Yes folks they love to be in your house so they can also eat you food and spread germs to you and your entire family. Their musky smell is so disgusting. And when you smell that, one thing is for sure, there are already a lot of roaches roaming around your house.
The question now is, what is the best way to do to get rid of these roaches and prevent them from coming back? Is this really something doable? The answer is, in order for you to get rid of them is not allowing them to get inside your home in the first place. And if worst comes to worst that they are already living in your house with you then don’t worry there still have solutions. Here are some of the ways on how you can get rid of these roaches.
1. Keep your bathroom and kitchen clean. For some reason they also love to stay in wet places so as much as possible keep these places dry.
Always throw trashes whenever needed especially the wet ones. Roaches wants to live in a humid home. Having said this, you can try using humidifier to your home. Also be sure to keep left over foods properly
2. Door frames and window should be sealed. Roaches can slip even to tiniest space available.
Given their size, it is really a mystery as to how they were able to slip into places.
3. Check out all boxes and papers. Most of the time you are the reason as to why there are roaches in your home. This is because roaches sometimes live on boxes along with your papers.
So once you brought the box inside your home without even checking it, tendency is you are transferring these pests at your home.
4. Cracks. Check out some cracks on your home. Sometimes, this is where this pests hide.
Once you saw any crack on your floorings or sidings, spray some insecticide and as much as possible fix it immediately before this roaches multiplied.
5. If worst comes to worst and they have already multiplied and ready to conquer you home, the best way to do is to call pest control teams. Singapore Pest Control Company specializes this kind of situation. They are your best buddies in making sure that these pests will die and be gone at least for a long period of time depending on your dedication.
Killing them and preventing them from coming back takes a lot of effort and patience, so I suggest be sure that at the very beginning, do not allow them to get inside by ding the tips provided above!